- The ape equivalent of a hug. Caesar and his wife have a moment, as well as Koba and Blue Eyes after Koba's attempted murder of Caesar. Malcolm and Caesar also share one at the end as a symbol of their friendship.
- In Tangled, the Queen presses her forehead on Rapunzel's.
- EVE and Wall-E, two robots in love, share one of these. It's almost too cute
- Will and Elizabeth, a couple falling in love, share one in the end of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
- Done in Godzilla (2014) between the male and female MUTOs when they meet up. It's surprisingly adorable.
- A villain version occurs in Thor: The Dark World between Malekith and Algrim, when the latter shows his Undying Loyalty by becoming Kursed.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.